For Halloween I was Skull Boy from Ruby Gloom, but for most of October I was masquerading as a glacier, moving at a pace so slow that it would take glacially-paced time-lapse photography to show me getting anything done.
So here is a list of two months of my favourites from Daily Science Fiction, because I do want to get through this before it’s 2050.
My favourites from October 2010:
- “Finding Joan” by David D. Levine
- “Memory Boxes” by Pam L. Wallace
- “A Game of Horse and Dragon” by Sarah L. Edwards
My favourites from November 2010:
- “The Closer” by Ari B. Goelman
- “Outside the Box” by Brian Winfrey
- “Dear Ms. Moon,” by Liz Argall
- “Flashback” by Melissa Mead
I’ll go through December and other months quicker than Al Gore can make a follow-up documentary. This glacier is a-meltin’.